Interested in staying at Fingers Point?
Get in touch
01 JAN – 7 FEB | £782
7 FEB – 26 MAR | £843
26 MAR – 23 APR | £1039
23 APR – 21 MAY | £1079
21 MAY –-24 SEP | £1395
24 SEP – 05 NOV | £1011
05 NOV – 17 DEC | £782
17 DEC – 31 DEC | £1395
Mid-week breaks (Mon to Fri) and long weekends (Fri to Mon) are charged at 75% of the weekly rate.
Our changeover days are Mondays and Fridays.
- as available at the time of the enquiry
- will only be secured when deposit has been received
- check-in 16:00; check-out 10:30 – earlier later times will be dealt with on request
- booking dates and payment terms will be confirmed via email.
- deposit of 20% required immediately to secure the date/booking
- balance to be paid 56 days prior to arrival date
- payment to supplied bank account please.
Subject to availability.
0 to 13 days 100%
14 to 27 days 75%
28 to 55 days 60%
if for any reason beyond our control Fingers Point is not available on the date booked all charges and monies paid will be refunded in full. We will seek to offer an alternative date based on the availability.
- guest to pay for any losses or damages to the property and contents caused by the guest or a member of their party (reasonable wear and tear excluded), if it is proven that damage is directly attributable to the guest then Fingers Point has the right to charge any costs incurred up to the sum of £500
- all damage should be reported immediately so issues can be put right before the arrival of the next guests.
- the hot tub is used at owners risk, full health and safety guidance is provided and users should follow this at all times
- if for any reason beyond our control (e.g. damage by previous guest etc) the hot tub is not available we’ll advise the guest as soon as possible.
- we do not accept pets at Fingers Point
- no smoking indoors
Fingers Point is designed for couples, but we do accept small babies – please bring all your own equipment including travel cot.
You may be asked to provide personal data while you are in contact with us. Personal data is information which can be used to identify or contact you. You do not have to provide the personal data we request, however, if you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you with the services you have requested. Data will be stored in accordance with GDPR and we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.